I'm not certain what the rules for winning the Blogger on Fire award are, but I do know the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award. So.... I think I will just sort of make up my own rules (I know, so what's new?) It's good to be a rebel.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award
1) Thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 15 other newly discovered blogs.
I will do the first two and part of the second. I like the number seven, and since rule #2 has a seven in it, I'll change rule number 3 and pass the award on to 7 newly discovered blogs. Is that confusing? :-)
The woman I get to thank for these illustrious awards is um..... um... I haven't got a clue! And don't you love a good mystery? Her blog is called Mommy Bags and it's one of my favorites. She writes about first time parenthood and anything else that pops into her head. She's a straight-shooter who tells it like it is. My kind of woman! A popular feature of hers is WTF Friday, which will have you laughing out loud for sure. Don't miss it!
Seven things about me that I'm sure you are just dying to know.
1. I am Italian and my maiden name is Pedone.
2. I am very short (barely 5 ft. 1") and petite.
3. I love animals but am especially fond of cats. Love their independence!
4. I love to sing and play guitar and am in a little folk-ish band called Vocal Karma. We may change the name but I don't want to. Just sayin'.
5. I am a military brat. Some people might remove the word military from that sentence.
6. I love baseball and enjoy score keeping. I teach a score keeping class for Little League. I know...this surprises even me.
7. I love to bake! Shameless plug for my recipe blog The Big Green Bowl.
Now for the good part. Here are the 7 blogs that are so deserving of these two awards. I hope you will pay them a visit!!