By Cracky! I've won another blogger award!
I had to use that expression because it's been in my brain ALL week. I posted a recipe on The Big Green Bowl for these delicious By Cracky Bars, and ever since, I can't get that saying out of my mind. Ack!
Speaking of sayings, my friend Laura from Catharsis was getting all riled up about the saying "And how!" It really distresses her and she is ready to cause some serious bodily harm to the next person who says it or writes it. I know, that would be ME. Yes, I'm watching my back and looking over my shoulder as I type this. But for the sake of humor (and a great segue from "By Cracky") I took the risk. I think she likes me enough not to retaliate. After all, she gave me this award.
Check out what Laura has to say about "And how!" and many other topics on her blog Catharsis. Laura is a funny, clever and witty writer who has a lot to say about pretty much everything. And she will tell it like it is, holding nothing back. I always enjoy her blog and I know you will too.
So the rules of this award are to share a few things (seven to be exact) about yourself, and then to pass the award along to ten other blogs.
Some things about me:
1) I am very flexible. Like a rubber band. Although with age, it's getting a little harder to do the splits. Ok, I can't do it at all anymore.
2) I can't stand Salmon Patties and I'm sure my mother made them when I was younger, just to torture me. Oh, but Salmon is my favorite fish. I know ???
3) My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz and my favorite performer of all time is Judy Garland. I used to think I was her reincarnation because I can sing and dance and wanted to be in the movies just like her.
4) I am deeply disturbed by the existence of cock roaches.
5) I am an expert dishwasher loader. Just when you think not one more dish can fit in, I will reorganize the whole thing and find room for six more plates, 10 glasses and 50 pieces of silverware.
6) My favorite color is purple. I know, that's not very interesting.
7) I have six tattoos and a pierced nose. And how!
Passing the Torch to.....