Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Life is no fairy tale....

....and either are most novels.

That is the title of my blog today, but it's not here! Today, I am the guest of my friend Samantha, over at her blog, The Blooming Late Journal. I hope you will hop on over there to read it.

Samantha is a fellow writer and friend that I met on SheWrites, an on-line group for women writers. She has a lot to say about starting a writing career in her, um, "late blooming" years. Samantha is also the pioneer of a group called "Blooming Late" for women writers "of a certain age." That wouldn't be ME of course! I'm just there to hang out. :) Ahemm.....

See you over there!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Megan!! The weird thing about having my post over there is, all the comments are over there too!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate what you have to say and I love to reply personally. Do you have your Google profile set to show your email so I can do that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...